Spin Wheel Sausage Rolls
Yield: 15 rolls
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
2 Tbsp. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, plus one teaspoon
350 g sausage meat
1 x 375g ready rolled puff pastry sheet
beaten egg, to glaze
- PREHEAT oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a baking tray.
- COMBINE the Frank’s RedHot Original Sauce with the sausage
meat – its easiest to do this with your hands – ensuring it is
- UNROLL the pastry sheet leaving it on the paper. Spread the
meat all over the pastry.
- USE a pizza wheel or long knife to cut 15 strips around 2cm
wide. Loosely roll up the strip and transfer to the baking tray
lying them flat.
- STIR the extra tsp of Frank’s RedHot Original Sauce into the
beaten egg and generously brush each pin wheel.
- COOK for 20 minutes until golden.
- COOL and serve warm or chill and pack for your picnic. Store
in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or pack