Spicy Turkey Meatballs
Makes 24 meatballs
450 grams minced turkey
100 grams panko breadcrumbs
1 egg, beaten
1 onion, finely chopped
1 stick celery, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
5 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- To a large bowl add the turkey mince, breadcrumbs, egg, onion and garlic, along with a good pinch of salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon on the Frank’s RedHot sauce. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Shape the mince mixture into balls, and then lay onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the meatballs start to turn golden and are cooked through.
- Once they are cooked, remove the meatballs from the oven. Whilst they are still hot, mix in a bowl with the remaining 4 tablespoon of Frank’s RedHot sauce until all the meatballs are well covered.
- Serve on cocktail sticks with a drizzle of ranch dressing and a sprinkling of sesame seeds, sliced spring onion and fresh chillies