Holiday Mustard and Maple Ham
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
4 frozen ready cooked jacket potatoes, defrosted
125 g dry macaroni
550 ml semi skimmed milk
1 Tbsp. French's® Classic Yellow® Mustard
110 g mature cheddar cheese, grated
150 g tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 small red onion, diced
2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
2 tsp. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce [or Frank's® RedHot® Chilli 'n Lime]
- HALVE the jacket potatoes lengthways and scoop out the flesh leaving half cm with the skin – you can use the potato flesh as mash another day. Lay the skins on a baking sheet.
- PREHEAT the oven to 200° C fan. Place the macaroni and milk in a saucepan over a medium heat and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and gently simmer, stirring occasionally to prevent it sticking, for 7-10 minutes until just cooked and thickened. Remove from the heat and stir in the mustard, half the cheese and the spring onions.
- SPOON the macaroni cheese into the potato skins, scatter over the remaining cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and crisp.
- TO MAKE THE SALSA, combine the tomatoes with the onion, parsley and Frank’s RedHot and serve alongside the skins
- For extra crunch scatter with French's Crispy Onions just before serving.