SWEET AND SPICY CHICKEN WINGS
100ml Franks RedHot Sauce
2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
120 millilitres honey
1kg chicken wings
60g butter, melted
100g sesame seeds
- Toss chicken wings in 50ml Frank’s RedHot Sauce, cayenne pepper, salt, and fresh black pepper.
- Place your chicken wings on the BBQ and cook for 7-10 minutes aside or until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Halfway through cooking, brush wings generously with 2 tablespoons honey.
- Mix melted butter with the rest of the honey and 50ml Frank’s RedHot Sauce to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Remove wings from the grill and toss in the hot honey butter sauce and sesame seeds to coat.
- Return wings to the BBQ for 1 minute per side.