FRANK’S ULTIMATE CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS
750 grams beef mince
120 millilitres Frank’s RedHot original pepper sauce, divided
100 grams cheddar cheese, grated
10 strips bacon rashers
10 medium eggs
15 millilitres oil
10 mini sesame rolls
Tomato, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Place bacon rashers onto lined baking sheet, bake for 15–20 minutes.
- Layer a plate with 2–3 sheets of kitchen roll. Transfer cooked bacon to plate, let cool.
- Combine beef mince and 60 millilitres Frank’s RedHot original pepper sauce in a medium bowl. Form into 10 patties.
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, cook the patties for 3 minutes per side or until fully cooked.
- Top the patties with cheddar cheese, covering the pan with a lid until cheese is melted.
- In a separate pan, heat oil over medium heat. Fry eggs until desired doneness, set aside.
- Assemble each slider. Arrange each cheeseburger on the bottom bun, top with bacon, egg, and additional Frank’s RedHot original pepper sauce .